Configure a Rack DC Power System in 10 Simple Steps
These 10 simple steps will enable you to configure your network or communication site Rack Power System (RPS) by defining your system parameters and distributor preference.
1) Rack width? 19” or 23”
2) Input voltage? 115 or 230 VAC
3) Output voltage? 12, 24, or 48 VDC, or 115/230 VAC
4) Load/output in amps or watts?
5) Redundant rectifiers? Yes or no
6) Number of output loads routed through distribution panel?
7) Battery back-up? If yes, for how long?
8) Remote monitoring?
9) Site location?
10) What distributor do you prefer?
Upon receipt of your response to these questions, we will contact you and your distributor of choice; if you do not have a preferred distributor, we will help you select one. We will create a proposed system layout and your distributor will prepare a quote for a fully integrated power system potentially including: power supplies, DC-DC converters, DC-AC Inverters, circuit breaker or fuse distribution, remote power monitoring, batteries and rack equipment shelving, all fully assembled in a relay rack, wired, tested, and palletized for delivery directly to your site and ready for installation.
For more information on the Rackmount Power Systems, contact Jeff Wright by E-mail email@example.com or by calling 800-854-3906.