Newmar has been a leading manufacturer of high-quality communication power products for over 50 years, offering an extensive line of AC and DC power supplies with an earned reputation of high reliability and quality. Newmar powers essential equipment for network communications, telecom, and public safety, providing dependable solutions for both indoor and outdoor applications.
About Mission Critical Electronics
Newmar is part of Mission Critical Electronics (MCE), headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, USA. MCE provides specialized products for critical systems in a wide variety of applications operating under the leading brands American Battery Company, ASEA Power Systems, Kussmaul Electronics, Newmar Power, Purkeys, Power Products, Xantrex, and ZeroRPM. These brands have been built on the strength of their team and their ability to connect with customers. MCE takes great pride in translating their customer’s needs into the highest quality products and solutions available in the markets it serves. MCE delivers those products and solutions with unmatched level of responsiveness.
Newmar is committed to meeting requirements and increasing customer satisfaction through continual improvement of our Quality Management System.
Our Telecom Division offers:
- Large Inventory of DC Power Components
- Custom Power Plants
- System Integration
- Specialized Voltage Conversion Products: DC-DC and AC-DC
- Customized Power Distribution Products
- Rapid Delivery for Time-Critical Build-Outs
Need It Now?
Providing the industry’s quickest delivery of high-quality power products is what sets us apart.
Maintaining a large inventory of all power products Newmar offers enables us to ship the same day on most orders received by noon.
We maintain components in stock to engineer, assemble, and ship complete power plants in a fraction of the time it takes other system integrators.
If you need it now, don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-854-3906.
Design and Manufacturer of High-Quality Electronic Power Products for Telecommunication, Industrial and Commercial Marine applications.
Over 50 years in business!
- Telecom Rectifiers
- Battery Chargers
- AC to DC Power Supplies
- Power Supplies with Built-in Battery Back-up
- Telecom Power Distribution Panels
- Complete Communication Power Systems
- Power System Components: Distribution Panels, Low Voltage Disconnects
- DC-DC Converters
- DC Power Conditioners and Filters
- Electronic Installation Accessories
|Gas and Oil
|Wireless / Private Networks
|Traffic & Transportation
Conservative CAD-CAM and concurrent engineering of applied proven electronic circuitry and mechanical construction
In-house facilities for all major manufacturing functions-allows maximum quality control and rapid response to demand.
- Complete metal fabricating machine shop with CNC punch presses, press breaks and machining centers
- PCB design, layout and artwork department
- Graphics/Screen printing department
- PCB assembly line with wave solder machine and automated lead cutting and wire production
- Multiple electro-mechanical assembly lines with 100% function testing
Ample stock of all standard product maintained in a 30,000 square foot warehouse; most orders shipped same day
- 12/24/48 VDC voltage conversion configured to customer requirements
- Battery charging modification option for all power supplies
- Fine-tuning of output to suit non-standard operating voltages
- Custom configurations of circuit breakers and meters on electrical distribution panels
- Design and assembly of complete custom power systems for communication sites
- Custom engineering and manufacture of “private label” power products
to discuss how we can fulfill any of your future telecom DC power needs.Contact Us