Wireless Network Rackmount
Circuit Breaker Distribution
with Remote Control
Instantly reboot, start or stop -48V network equipment (E-mail factory for +12V and +24V modification) in remote locations securely from your web browser or via program control. Eliminate overloads, brown-outs, blown breakers and other power problems before they occur, start devices in sequence automatically.
Ease of remote operation is made possible via numerous web browser control options of up to 8 breaker protected circuits. Remotely control power relays, choose from sequential on, all-off, selective circuit, or last state. In addition, an advanced custom control function is built-in, programmed via a BASIC style language that remotely initializes scripts without user intervention upon defined conditions such as: power-up, or when lock up is sensed via the “Auto-Ping” feature. Auto Ping continually monitors critical network devices, such as telecom equipment, servers and routers. If a device fails to respond after a user selectable number of pings, the power controller will automatically reboot it, or run a user’s script with no user intervention. “Locked-up” devices are brought back to life instantly. Long distance service calls are averted.
Convenient monitoring via user-defined graphics and hyperlinks allow you to customize web pages. Programmable web links provide a seamless control panel of multiple systems comprising several distribution reboot units.
- Remote control routers, telecom equipment, switches any -48VDC device, up to 15 amps. An internal web server gives you manual control from anywhere in the world
- Use scripts to automate control from remote locations via LAN or WAN
- The “Auto-Ping” feature intelligently reboots a machine, router, server, or other Ethernet device automatically
- Windows utility provides e-mail notification of logs and events. Also supports UNIX style SYSLOG
- Front panel system control buttons with LDC display enables manual onsite relay control for ease of set-up
- Eight relays are individually controlled by scripts or web commands over Ethernet. Ethernet connection with static IP allows connection anywhere on your LAN or WAN
- Dual 50 Amp A/B input bus power four 15 Amp outputs for each bus, or wire inputs in parallel for an 8 circuit, single bus.
- All inputs and outputs are circuit breaker protected (50A inputs, 15A outputs); 7 and 10amp circuit breakers available (special order)
- Universal 19″ brackets accommodate center, back, or front rack mounting
|Model||Circuit Capacity||Dimensions (H x D x W)||Weight (Lbs.)|
|DST-8-RB||8||1.75” x 11” x 17”||9.3 Lbs.|
Input Supply Voltage: 11.5-75VDC either A or B bus
Input Frequency: DC, 20% ripple permissible
A/B Input Breakers: 50A thermal, manual reset
Power Dissipation: 10.3W Max (relays on) <3 W idle
Ethernet Interface: 10/100 autosensing, Static IP, TCP port selectable, 8 pin RJ-45 w/ internal FCC filtering
Web Interface: Internal web server
Input Terminal Rating: 100VDC 100A
Relay Contact Rating: 20A DC
Password Transmission: Secure authentication Encrypted, base 64 Movable HTTP port for security
Output Circuit Breakers: 15A standard (7 and 10A special order), thermal, manual reset
Power Fail Hold-Over: 600ms minimum (all relays on)
Switches & Controls: Reset to factory default switch Link, ACT (Relays On), Pwr LEDs
Power-Up Settings: Last relay settings, all relays off, sequential on or run PLC script
Software Controls (via web or script): Individual outlets on/off, all on
Dimensions: 11.0″ x 17.0″ x 1.75″, 1U, 19″ rack mountable
Weight: 9.3 Lbs.
Enclosure Material: Cold rolled steel, no flammable plastics, vented 4 sides
Operating Temperature: -40˚ to 170˚ F, -34˚ to 77˚ C