DIN Rail UPS Parallel Connection
Powers Loads and Charges Back-Up Battery, Ideal for Security, Wisp, and Wireless System Transmitter/Enclosure Applications
DIN-UPS “P” models can be paralleled for 1+1=2 parallel to obtain double the current of a single non-”P” model. By connecting a standard UTP Rj45 patch cable into each DIN UPS’ Modbus jack on the front panel, the two “P” models will create a master and slave combination. This results in a single battery input and a single output. The master unit will display diagnostics/status for the system.
• Combines all system power functions: power supply, battery charger, UPS circuitry and status monitoring in one compact DIN rail mount unit
• Separate outputs for load and battery
• “Load priority” circuit ensures power is dedicated first to the load, with remainder then allocated to battery charging, thus preventing a discharged battery from impacting operation of critical loads
• 3 step charging option for rapid battery recovery, programmable for battery type, with optional temperature compensation sensor
• Battery automatically supports load anytime AC fails
• Low voltage disconnect prevents total battery discharge
• Operates from 120/240V AC or street light voltage, 277V AC
• High operating temperature range to 70˚ C
• Alarm contacts: AC fail, battery at risk
• Optional: Automatic periodic battery health diagnosis
|Voltage||Single Unit||Paralleled||(H x W x D)/Unit|
|DIN-UPS 12-35P||12 VDC||35 Amps||Yes||4.5" x 5.9" x 5.3"||4|
|DIN-UPS 24-20P||24 VDC||20 Amps||Yes||4.5" x 5.9" x 5.3"||4|
|DIN-UPS 48-10P||48 VDC||10 Amps||Yes||4.5" x 5.9" x 5.3"||4|
Temperature Compensation Sensor:
P/N 468-5940-0: 3 ft.
P/N 468-5940-1: 10 ft.
RJ45 Patch Cable:
P/N 873-4512-0: 1 ft.
P/N 873-4524-0: 2 ft.
For complete specifications on the DIN-UPS series, refer to DIN-Rail DC UPS series.